Menu of Services
Colorado Celebrations of Life, Remembrances, Memorials, Ash Scatterings, Funerals, Green Burials, and Graveside Services.
It’s all about your wishes! Together we will create a highly personalized Ceremony. Capturing the essence of your loved one with meaningful words, memories, stories, prayers, readings, poetry, music or rituals. Each life is unique; therefore, each Ceremony is an original.
What options would you like to include?
- Coordinate with Service Providers – Caterers, Florists, Entertainment/Music, and Venues.
- Program Design and Printing – Examples
- Memorial Keepsakes – A gift for family and friends that will remind them of your loved one. Examples: Bookmarks, wild flower seeds, favorite candies, pocket tokens, etc.
- Miscellaneous – Guest Book, Share a Memory Cards, Pens, Candles, Baskets, Tissues, Hand warmers, Bottled Water, etc.
- Special Memories – Balloon, dove or butterfly release.
Interested? Let’s connect!
- Contact – Please text, call or email to check on availability with the date/time/venue and type of Ceremony you desire.
- Consultation – Request a complimentary consultation via phone or video conference with Zoom.
- Meeting In-Person – When you choose to engage in my services we will schedule a time to meet in person. This may be at your home or another quiet location that is comfortable to share your stories and memories. Plan for 60 – 90 minutes depending on the number of people involved in the dialogue. Currently meeting virtually via Zoom video conferencing to discuss and plan your loved one’s Celebration of Life.
“Thank you for your calming presence and professionalism in making the Ceremony exactly as it needed to be. AND in allowing us to each express our grief in the ways we needed. I was holding so much tension over not grieving with my family and from fear about how we all might get through the service. I felt such relief after and everyone was equally pleased about the way we came together.” ~ Maggie
“LEGACY – What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – ~Pericles
Prompt response to texts, emails and phone calls,
7 days a week (including Holidays)